Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New....?????

I have been enjoying my 3 week vacation, I need to hit the lotto....I could get used to staying home!

Christmas break started out a bit stressful, it took forever to get caught up with our finances this Fall and I was so afraid that Christmas morning would find us without a tree or any gifts....not such a great feeling! Thankfully one of Brooklyns teammates ended up with an extra tree (her older sister brought one to thier house after her mom already bought one) and she gave it to us! I was so thankful! One of my oldest friends knew we had a tough year finacially and ended up with $200 given to her to gift to someone and she chose us! I was so humbled and grateful and thankful and I vowed to give more and pay it forward more than I thought that I do already! I was truly blessed and am still in awe of the kindness of people and how incredibly blessed I am to be surrounded by such great people!

The girls and I have been spending a lot of time together this vacation and I am so glad for the time, they are growing so fast. Sydney doesn't want to grow up, she keeps telling us that she refuses get older...lol! Jordan, on the other hand, wants to grow up too fast! *sigh* Brooklyn is just Brooklyn....I truly hope I survive my last 2 children!!!

Next week we go back to our crazy, over scheduled lives, I know one day I will look back and miss being so incredibly busy, but right now sheesh! I sure have been enjoying vacation!!!

No comments: