Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gearing up

For the big day! Halloween that is! S has decided she is going to be a laundry basket full of dirty clothes!LOL! She asked me the other day if she could "borrow" one of the laundry baskets...I was a little wary, and asked her what for...I knew better than to think she was actually going to put any of the dirty clothes on her floor in the basket! She said she wanted to cut a hole in it and make it her Halloween costume...genius!! J is going as a "50's girl" and B is going to be London Tipton...cheap costume for her too, she is wearing one of S' old competition costumes and the rest I will just use make up fo...YAY for cheap costumes! LOL!

The dance studio is having a party tomorrow night so the girls are all excited, J is bringing a friend so she is doublely excited! I am in the middle of making as many mini cupcakes as I can for the party and then I need to make some regular size cupcakes for the girls classes on Friday..maybe not S' class....it's so not cool to have your mom make stuff to bring to school you know!LOL!!

So, in a nutshell, it is Halloween central around here! Up to our necks in frosting and sprinkles! But you know I secretly love it! And S' class just may end up with cupcakes anyway!!! Bwahhhhaaaahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

It is SO about time you updated your blog!! TWO WEEKS?!?!! Anyway, I hope you'll post some pics of the girls & the cupcakes!! Too cute!! And I hope my kids never outgrow mom bringing in homemade treats!! Although this year, I signed up to bring treat bags...what was I thinking?!?! And now Andy is wanting me to make popcorn balls!! Oh well!! Maybe I'll get to it later...after we trick or treat tonight!!

Shawn said...

Yeah...I know! Hey, nancy is trying to get ahold of you, she tried to email you, so drop her a quick note, K?

Of course the choices changed for costumes!LOL! S ended up going as a baseball player, she used her competition cover up it's a baseball jersey style, and she wore a Stanford hat..easy peasy! B decided she didn't want to be London afterall, so we went through the dance costumes and we found her costume from Hard Knock Life, she was an orpahn from Annie..super cute! S didn't end up bringing treats..I was crushed!:( But J and B did and they loved tehm, so I guess I have a big kid now for sure!LOL!