Wednesday, January 13, 2010

*cough*

UGH! I don't feel good! I have been fighting off a cold for a few days, but I can feel it getting the better of me, my head hurts, I'm tired and my throat is killing me, even a bit of a cough! BLAH!!! I DO NOT have time to be sick, do you hear me sickness fairy..NO TIME!!! and to top it off Jordan is sick too! No fever, but she did throw up 3 times last night..yuck! she looked and felt ok this morning, but I wouldn't be surprised to get a phone call from the school, thank goodness it's a minimum day today and John is going to pick them up. She won't go to soccer tonight though, it's just practice and I can't have her out there in the cold and wet just to practice if she's not feeling well. poor thing!

The job hunt for John is still going on...I'm trying SOOOOOOOO hard to not flip out, some days are better than others though. This economy needs to change..quick like!

Have a great day! :)

No comments: