Monday, January 10, 2011

Here we go!

It must be the first day back to school....Brooklyn was up and READY by 6:45!!! That child is so hard to get up and moving, most mornings I am literally dragging her out of bed! Ha!

All 3 girls were excited to get back to school...but not to learn, oh no, they were all most excited to show off their new clothes!!! Yup, they are mine, they may not look like me (apparantly I was just the incubator!!!) but the fact that they want to show off their new "stuff" is soooo me at their ages! :)

Sydney was happy because we got to school a little early for her, so she was able to chat with her friends a bit before class...such a teenager! Jordan was very excited to see her friends as well and Brookie just wanted to be first to the ball wall! I, on the other hand, am sitting in front of work waiting until the last minute before dragging myself in there to start my workday....is it 4 o'clock yet???

No comments: