Saturday, January 15, 2011

Semi lazy day

I slept in until 7:30, yay! Felt good! I did have to take Sydney to dance and then took Jordan to Payless to grab some running shoes and then off to soccer practice. Brooklyn & I ran to Stater Brothers to get the grocery shopping out of the way. We put it all away and then picked Jordan up, and are now at home....with nothing else to do for the rest of the day! How can that be??!! Yippeeee!!!

John and I are watching football, Sydney should be home in a little bit from dance and we have movies to watch later. These low key weekends don't come along very often, but when they do I relish them!!! Boring for some I'm sure, but for a family like us with crazy schedules it is an amazing feeling to not HAVE to be anywhere! :)

Happy Saturday!!

No comments: