Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I could get used to this!

Ahhhh! I have so enjoyed my Spring Break! Not having to be anywhere until the afternoon has been a much enjoyed treat! The girls have been enjoying their time off too. Last week the weather was much more condusive to what I had planned, but hey, time off is time off right?!

Saturday I had to be in Escondido at 7 am.....have I mentioned I don't like getting up early??? Sydney had a dance competition and by some miracle she had them all in the morning and we were home by 4!!!! Unheard of, but I was happy! Tired, but happy! Sunday Jordan was supposed to have a soccer game, but it got cancelled due to impending rain....and rain it did!! Brooklyn went to a Galaxy game, where David Beckham winked at her, the highlight of her life as she says! She came home soaking wet and has been battling asthma ever since :(

I haven't gotten as far as I would like with the house, but honestly I never will!! I have, however been hanging out with the girls and playing with the puppies, that is a successful way to spend time off anyway, right??

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: