Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Last week we were cold and rainy, this week it has been warm and sunny....and smoggy today :( I've been sneezing and coughing, my eyes are watery and my head feels like it could explode at any moment....yup its Springtime in SoCal!!! Lol!

Tomorrow is our last day of work/school and then we get a 2 week Spring Break!! So excited about this! No pressure to have to be anywhere, no driving a million and one places and sleep oh sweet sleep!!! I'm looking forward to getting the tomato plants started and maybe buying some other plants to get going in the planter boxes. I also need to get some flowers for my hanging baskets out back, it will be nice to see some color back there! John and I are also going to get to work in that backyard and tackle some of those trees, they need to be pruned back desperately! Maybe we will even fire up the grill for the first time this year :)

Just one more day until a couple weeks of "freedom"!!! I can do it, I know I can!!!

No comments: