Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just another day...

I got a late start to the day...no suprise really! I have been super tired lately and don't want to get out of bed, so I forced myself out of bed at 7:30..a good hour after I needed to be up! I really have to get on a better schedule!!! I dropped the girls off at school and am now home sitting on the computer! Typical! LOL!

Anyway, I've been praying since last night... we love you Mike! We know you will pull through this, and Joley you know that WHATEVER you need just ask!

I am getting ready to start the laundry and make some peanut butter cookies before I have to pick the kids up from school, sometimes I hate minimum days! There isn't enough time for me to get anything done on Wednesdays!

S is so happy this week though, dance is back on! She ended up getting 6 comp. classes, so she is thrilled! J says this may be her last year of dance comp, she wants to put more of her energy into soccer. I love that she is coming to this decision on her own, she rocks at soccer, not that she isn't good at dance too, but right now soccer seems to be her "thing". B is still young enough to pretty much do it all!

I filled out my pre employment paperwork for the school district yesterday, just have to do my fingerprints and I'm good to go! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to be done with the other job! My old boss has some MAJOR issues and I don't have time to deal with any of it, so yay for me that I got out of a bad situation!

So, I'm off to start my day..at 10 am!!LOL! Gotta love it!

No comments: