Monday, September 1, 2008

end of summer?

Wouldn't that be nice? I hate hate hate being hot! So Summer is not one of my favorites by any means! And living here in Southern california, we are never too far away from Summertime! I dread it! John and I can't wait for the day when we can live somewhere with definite seasons, but that won't be for a while since the girls will want to finish school here and all, so one day we will retire where it is actually cold in the Winter and cool and crisp in the Fall...preferably OUT of California as well! Anyway...done with my rant...today is the unofficial last weekend of summer (I wish Mother Nature knew that for us here!) and we are doing a whole lot of NOTHING today!! Yahoooo!!! We are sitting around watching some tv together with no expectation of going anywhere! Sounds like a good day to me!

No comments: