Sunday, August 17, 2008

lazy day

The girls (well dd2, dd3) and I got up and went to church this morning, it felt good to go back since we have not been going for about a month for different reasons. John didn't go, not sure why, but thats ok. As I was picking the girls up from Sunday School I get a phone call from dd1 wanting to know if she and her friend could come swimming here, I told her I would call her back, I just was not in the mood to have company, but still wanted dd1 to have fun with her friend. We get home and tell dh about it and he suggests that we go back to the creek we went to yesterday...great idea! But, I really don't want to go! I'm tired, and just wanted to hang out at home, so I tell him to just take the girls and I will stay here and do some laundry and make dinner. He goes to pick up dd1 and her friend and the freinds mom, brother aunt and cousin all end up going too (we know them all from dance and are good friends with all of them). I on the otherhand got to stay home and did several loads of laundry and made lasagne for dinner. They were gone for about 4.5 hours and it was pure bliss! No arguing or anything! Sometimes you just need that down day as much as you love everyone..ya know?!

No comments: