Monday, December 22, 2008

Let the countdown begin!

I am so much more at peace this Christmas with everything! It is amazing! This might sound crazy, but I really think it's becasue of the radio station I have on in the car. I found a Christian radio station right when we got back from my moms house after Thanksgiving and I am loving it! The Christmas songs on there are so great and the songs they must play in their regular rotaion are wonderful too! I don't feel that rush of having to have everything the girls have on their lists, I just feel so...peaceful! I love it!

Church was spectacular yesterday as well! They did a performance of Stomp to Christmas music..so cool! At one point they had Mary and Joseph with a baby Jesus and they were playing the song "Mary Did You Know?" and had a silent slide show of scenes from "Passion of The Christ", I cried so hard! It was beautiful!!! We will be going to the candlelight service on Wed night before we head on to my Grandmothers, I am so looking forward to it!

As for today, I slept in...much needed sleep after the crazy month we've had! I got up around 9:45..it felt so good! I got up and headed to the bank, went to Wal Mart to return a frame and then headed to the grocery store for pecans of all things!LOL! I stopped by Rite Aid as well and found a cute little ceramic bank for Jordan in the shape of a soccer ball..and it was only$4.99 (half off sale!)! I've dropped Sydney off at her friends house, Jordan and Brooklyn are playing a board game, I'm going to do some more baking and make dinner (prime rib was on sale...I never buy prime rib, but at that price I couldn't pass it up...) and continue with laundry. It's raining and chilly outside so I am having a great day! Now...if I weren't PMSing it just might be a perfect kind of a day!LOL!

No comments: