Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random thoughts

I need a vacation already!LOL! We got back from vacation and jumped right back into things! The next few weeks are going to be so flippin busy, I don't know how I'm going to get anything done! I guess it will somehow get done, like it always does. I need to write down each and every thing I need to do in the next few weeks, I feel kind of out of control right now, knowing that I have so much to do, yet feeling like there is too much to do to actually get anything done..make sense?

We are going to see the Nutcracker Ballet this Saturday with my Girl Scout troop, that should be fun, then that same evening we are marching in the Redlands Christmas Parade. We have done this the past few years and the girls always have fun, it's just a lot for one day! Next weekend Sydney and Jordans troop is going to Knotts Berry Farm, I think I'm going and I'll be brining Brooklyn as well. Only Jordan has been before so it should be a fun day....long but fun. The following weekend is the girls Christmas recital, nothing fancy, but an activity just the same! Add these activites onto the list of things we have going on during the week and I'm going to be exhausted! Yeah, I need to write it all down, just to keep my sanity!

I still haven't done a lot of shopping, hoping to get some done this weekend and next, and then I'm sure I'll be running around like a crazy woman Christmas Eve...like normal, trying to get the last minute stuff along with all the other crazy people! Oh well..it has to get done, right?

On a positive note...I got almost all of my Christmas cards in the mail today! YAY for me!!! It's usually much later in the month before I send those out, I'm pretty proud of my self for that!:)

I guess that's it, for now..the laundry is waiting for me and I don't think it's going to find it's own way to the washing machine!

No comments: