Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too much to do!!!

I have a ton of things I should be doing, but here I sit in front of the computer!LOL! Typical!

I have laundry going, so that's one thing I can mark off the list...now folding it and putting it away that's another story!HA! I think I am going to make chicken parmesean for dinner since Jordan likes it so much and I haven't made it in a while. I will start that when I get home from work. I have presents to be wrapped, baking to do , a living room to clean (all the decoration boxes are sitting in the middle of the room...so festive!) and my dining room table has been taken over by who knows what!!!

It has finally cooled off and rained all of yesterday and it is supposed to rain again later today and tomorrow! I LOVE it! I have the windows open letting in all the crisp air..it's finally putting me in the Christmas mood! The one thing I could do without is when John sleeps with the bedroom window wide open...BRRRRRR!! I end up wrapped up in a big blanket or two...not so good for the love life...if you know what I mean!!LOL!!!

Well, I better get going on my to do list! :)

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

I'm in the same boat...well not the cold bedroom part, but got WAY lots to do, and I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to get it all done!! Why do we do this to ourselves?!?!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!